Corporate Carbon Footprint, and beyond
GHG Protocol Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standard
Corporate Value Chain (scope 3) Accounting and Reporting Standard
ISO 14’064, Defra (UK)
Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) & CDP Supply Chain
Bilan Carbone(FR)® & Grenelle 2 art. 75 (FR)
EU corporate environmental footprints*
- You received a request from stakeholders or from the Carbon Disclosure Project?
- Your company has to perform a carbon footprint study according to the French law (Grenelle 2 – Article 75)?
Looking for improvement
- You want to report your scope 3 emissions along the whole supply chain or increase the number of scope 3 categories you account for?
- You want to improve your company’s “CDP disclosure score”?
- You want to go beyond Excel spread sheets?
Aiming at adding value
- You want to put in place a carbon reduction plan and engage with your suppliers towards a reduction of your scope 3 emissions?
- You want to implement eco-design of your products to reduce their impact?
- You want to communicate on your carbon footprint results?
Quantis can help you address these needs in three ways:
The software Quantis SUITE 2.0: an easy to use, flexible and powerful software, allowing your team of sustainability experts to perform the environmental footprint on corporate, site or product level.
Support and coaching along the different steps of the carbon footprint of your company: our team of experts will guide your staff towards the realisation of the study and towards autonomy in carbon accounting.
Outsourcing of the study: with a reliable, well-known partner.
Why choosing Quantis
Quantis builds on its extensive experience in LCA (corporate, sites, products, technologies) to provide solutions to organisations who would like to assess, manage and communicate their environmental impacts. This includes the GHG emissions from direct energy consumption (scope 1), from electricity consumption (scope 2) and from the organisation's whole value chain (scope 3).
Working with one of the leaders in Life Cycle Assessment for a corporate footprint is fully relevant since the inclusion of Life Cycle Thinking at the core of the new corporate reporting standards, e.g. the GHG Protocol Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Accounting and Reporting Standard in October 2011, or the Carbon Disclosure Project, as well as legislation in many countries.
As one of the most experienced firms in LCA globally, our expertise allows us to quickly identify the key aspects of your organisation to focus on, ensuring the most efficient and meaningful use of your corporate carbon footprint in terms of management or communication.
OUR SERVICES RELATED TO CORPORATE FOOTPRINTING:
- Guidance in the establishment of the carbon footprint organisational and operational boundaries
- Support in data identification and collection
- Calculation of the GHG emissions (and additional indicators for multi-criteria footprints as required by the forthcoming EU corporate environmental footprint guidelines) using the latest databases
- Setting baseline, identification of reduction potentials and establishment of action plans
- Review of footprints & collaboration with external reviewers for the official verification of the carbon footprint
- Internal information & training
- Communication tools to help you share your results in an attractive and user-friendly way with stakeholders
OUR SOFTWARE - Quantis SUITE 2.0
More information about Quantis SUITE 2.0
- Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP): calculate emissions and assist major companies in responding to the scope 3 module of the CDP, with external verification of the GHG assertion
- GHG Corporate Value Chain (Scope 3) Accounting and Reporting Standard: co-development, participation to the road testing and application in companies from various sectors
- French legislation: Grenelle 2, art. 75: offering (currently under beta-testing) a joint solution (software and service) with EDF and Enablon for the realisation of dynamic carbon footprints
- European Commission corporate environmental footprints (forthcoming standard): participation to the road-testing process
- Integrated company-footprint assessments: creation of a methodological guide for the French ADEME for a simplified data collection and integration within Quantis SUITE 2.0
* forthcoming standard