LCA of organizations
A unique approach for corporate environmental sustainability management and reporting
Sustainability is your goal. How to get there? Where to start? What to focus on?
Quantis has the answer.
In a changing world, companies are asking:
- What are the total impacts of our operation on the environment?
- How can we improve our sustainability?
- Where should resources be focused?
- What options are available to reduce impacts and costs?
- How might climate change and water shortages affect our business?
- How can we set meaningful goals?
- How can we communicate to our shareholders and the public?
The Life Cycle Approach takes a complete view your company's sustainability: from the supply chain to the end-of-life of your products and services.
Only the life cycle approach gives you the perspective to answer these questions.
Our method brings the life cycle approach to the level of your organization.
What can it do for you?
- Identify opportunities to improve environmental performance and save costs
- Manage risks in a changing environment
- Set goals and track performance
- Test scenarios to evaluate future changes
- Communicate results
- Create impact-footprints of your organization and of your products and services
- Place product footprints in the context of your company; see the big picture
- Go beyond carbon; our solution does this and much more
How does it work?
Our team of experts applies the most advanced life cycle-based tools within a unique framework for assessing sustainability throughout your organization.
Information is entered into our automated web tool for reporting, updating and more.
Our flexible approach adapts to the unique structure and activities of your organization.
All information is kept in your secure account.
Construct multiple projects and scenarios to compare divisions of your company, reassess at multiple time-points, and test the impacts of internal or external changes.
Analyze your company's sustainability performance:
- Create a quantitative analysis of the environmental performance and a coherent evaluation of the associated costs.
- Customization of a tool to follow up your environmental performances over time.
- Identify actions, track and communicate results.
Take actions to increase sustainability of your company, for example:
- Create a comprehensive environmental management system based on a complete life cycle approach.
- Identify and document key components of your supply-chain from an environmental perspective.
- Engage your suppliers in the actions of your company and the creation of more sustainable products.
- Obtain information from key suppliers on a consistent basis, allowing evaluation and choice of suppliers based on environmental criteria.Include these partners in taking actions and communicating results to your clients and customers.
- Develop communications to shareholders and interested parties (clients, suppliers, public authorities, employees) to recognize the impact of your organizationís efforts.